Saturn is a beautiful & unique narrowboat.
Whether we're helping to carefully move her to the next event, proudly presenting her to the public or even doing dirty work to maintain her, our team consider it to be a great priviledge to be involved, and usually great fun too!
What could you get by helping us with Saturn?
- Relaxation - doing something completely different to your normal 'day job'.
- Exercise - pulling, pushing, walking, breathing fresh air, talking, painting, fixing things ....
- New skills - from horseboating to working a pair of traditional narrowboats through locks.
- Team work - being part of a friendly group of like minded people.
- Satisfaction - from helping to care for a wonderful piece of waterways heritage.
- Payment - afraid not! But we will try to arrange transport where possible.
And you don't even need to be a member to get involved!
Extra help is always needed and welcomed. Just email the appropriate Volunteer Co-ordinator below and tell us what you would like to do and maybe when. We'll get back to you asap.
Our Volunteer Co-ordinators are:
For Boating & Display: Bob Jervis - Contact email@example.com
For Boat Care & Maintenance: Rosie Gaughan - Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Events schedule 2022